A wedding or vow renewal is a special event at Cabin Ridge. Guests arrive at the wedding facility by horse and wagon.
Our outdoor wedding chapel which overlooks serene Paint Creek and the beauty of the woods seats 150 guests. A 100 year old bell, mounted in the peak of the white lattice chapel, joyously rings throughout the woods in celebration of weddings.
Horse and western fans will love getting married in front of our real Hitching Post. Its weathered appearance shows it has stood the test of time. This secluded area by a small pond is perfect for up to 50 guests
- Arrangements may be made for the bride to be delivered to her wedding in a horse drawn carriage.
- A bridal dressing room is located in our main welcome area. Additional restrooms for guests are also located at this location.
- A wedding officiant is on staff. The fee is $150. Our officiant meets with the wedding couple to ensure the ceremony is tailored to them. Couples are free is use an outside officiant of their choice.
Cabin Ridge is open to all caterers. We can assist you in locating a caterer if assistance is needed. We are not an alcohol facility, you may bring in your own. The facility does not have electricity, using gas lights. If you are in need of electricity, we are able to assist with arrangements for a generator rental.
The facility may be rented for wedding and reception or wedding or reception only. A nonrefundable deposit of $250 is due upon reservation. Remainder of payment is due one month before wedding.
- Chapel Rental $250
- Hitching Post $200
- Wagon Ride for Guests $100 for each 25 guests
- Includes chairs and rehearsal time
- Includes ride for all guests
- Tables and Chairs
- Set up and take down day before and after
Wedding and Reception
Additional Costs if service is desired
- Wedding Carriage $50
- Wedding Officiant $150
Small wedding parties call us for special pricing